Providing revolutionary digital investigation approach to solve forensic backlog challenges
Washington, D.C., January 16, 2019 – Precision Digital Forensics, Inc. (PDFI) (www.pdf-i.com), a leading service disabled veteran owned small business providing defensible digital forensic solutions including consulting, data recovery and investigation, and managed data services to public and private sector customers, announced today its strategic partnerships with ADF Solutions, the leading provider of intelligent forensic software for field investigators and lab examiners. PDFI technical staff are well versed in the ADF Solutions software – Digital Evidence Investigator®, Triage-Investigator®, and Triage-G2®. These innovative triage/early case assessment (ECA) tools bring a set of unique features to run digital forensics scans faster and more in-depth including but not limited to:
• Fully automated touch screen capabilities for tablets and forensic kiosks
• Improved support for analyzing drive images
• Capture volatile RAM and improved Mac/Linux boot scan
• Capture user web credentials (banking, websites, social media, cloud storage, etc.)
• Integrated intelligence to automatically identify criminal and terrorist activities (terrorism, chemical, biological, explosives, domestic security, financial fraud)
• 70+ built-in artifact and file captures including; anti-forensic traces, bitcoin, cryptocurrency, cloud storage, peer-to-peer, remote access, social media, and more
• Distribute collected and analyzed data in portable formats for other users to additionally review, bookmark, and create reports
• Powerful analytics and navigation capabilities to identify and correlate files, user activities and artifacts
• Intuitive and compelling timeline and file browser views
PDFI CEO and Founder, Clayton D Schilling commented, “PDFI is proud to be selected as an authorized partner of ADF Solutions; an innovative company that has led the digital forensic software industry with forward-thinking tools specifically designed to improve the accuracy of data collection and the efficiency of data processing. With the ever-growing proliferation of data, digital forensic practitioners need to adopt improved processing methodologies, such as those offered by ADF Solutions, if they want to keep up. By combining our extensive digital forensics operational knowledge and deep expertise in the investigative arena with the capabilities of ADF software, we will lead the digital forensics market into a new age of innovative data collection and processing.”
About Precision Digital Forensics, Inc. (PDFI) PDFI is the leading service disabled veteran owned small business (SDVOSB) providing high-quality digital forensic data collection and processing services for investigations, litigations, eDiscovery, and cyberspace projects. PDFI also help organizations manage physical and electronic digital evidence and navigate the challenges of accrediting a forensics program.
For more information on PDFI, visit https://precisiondigitalforensics.wpcomstaging.com
Precision Digital Forensics, Inc.
Address: 44 Mine Road, Suite 2, # 206, Stafford, VA 22554
Email: info@ pdf-i.com
About ADF Solutions, Inc. ADF Solutions is the leading provider of digital forensic, triage and media exploitation software. ADF tools are built for speed, scalability, ease-of-use, and relevant results processing and analyzing computers, external drives, drive images, and other media storage (USB flash drives, memory cards, etc.). ADF tools have a proven track record reducing forensic backlogs, streamlining digital investigations and providing rapid access to digital evidence and intelligence. ADF customers include corporations, universities, law enforcement, military and government agencies worldwide.
ADF Solutions, Inc.